Pages

Monday, June 9, 2014

C H A N G E

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.
Salam.

 I just realized I had been in a hiatus for a long, long time. 
 My last post was on December 2011, what a pity hehe. 
And I learned that in order for me to polish up my writings in both Malay and English languages I ought to make a change and keep moving forward ! 
It is indeed far more fundamental in sharing and spreading out our religion, Islam. 
So here we go. 
I myself do not know what could I share as of now, but yes I will make an effort of it ! 
I will start all over again by His willing. 

As a closing of this short but sweet post, hehe, I want to share with you a quote, a common one but hopefully you could get the titbits of it. 

"The closer you are to Allah, the closer you are to Happiness. Happiness is not about getting what you want all the time. It is about loving what you have and being grateful for it." 

We barely seize what's in front of very eyes, eventually with the passing time, we would somehow search for it, we would somehow long for it. 
Are we being grateful enough all these while? 
Is Allah satisfied with our deeds? 
When He is calling for us, why are we moving a step behind? 
Instead, let's move closer to Allah. He is always close to His servants. 
There's still time until the day of Resurrection, the final day of this whole world. 
There's still time for repentance. 

For you and for me. Li wa lakum. 
Allahumma baariklana Ya Allah. 

 Till then, wassalam. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment